Linda Chugh Ulinski received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Toledo and was admitted to the Ohio State Bar in 1991.
Linda Ulinski is active in the Akron Bar Association and most recently served as President of the Probate Section. Linda participates in various Akron Bar committees. Linda Ulinski is also a member of the Ohio State Bar Association and participates in the Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Section.
Notable positions include:
- Secretary/Treasurer, Vice-President and President of the Probate Section of the Akron Bar Association (2005-2008);
- Vice-Chair and Chair of the LRIS Section of the Akron Bar Association (2005-2007);
- Fee Arbitration Committee of the Akron Bar Association (2006 – present);
- Investigative Sub-Committee of the Grievance Section (2005 – present);
- Officer for the Akron Tax and Estate Planning Council (2008 – present);
- Continuing Legal Education presenter: Basic Estate Planning and Administration portion for the Akron Bar Association’s New Lawyer Training (2004 – 2008);
- Continuing Legal Education presenter: Probate Section for the Akron Bar Association;
- Facilitator of the Akron Estate Planning Discussion Group since 2004.
Linda Ulinski’s practice is devoted to helping her clients have peace of mind. Her clients receive optimum guidance and support which empowers them to make sound decisions when planning for their future.
Focusing primarily on Estate Planning and Administration, Ms. Ulinski handles trusts, trust administrations, wills, probate matters, guardianship proceedings, real estate transactions and estate tax planning to achieve her clients’ goals. Linda Ulinski has been invited by the Cleveland Catholic Diocese and various local nursing homes to give presentations on matters of will and trust based estate planning and estate administration procedures.
Linda Ulinski, her husband, Chris, and their five children have been residents of the Akron area for the past 18 years.
To learn more and discuss your legal concerns, call: 330-836-9290.